This beautiful beachside property is the estate of a deceased family member, left for the benefit of 4 siblings.
The 4 siblings found respite from an emotional exercise by employing Eastblock to manage the preparation of this house for sale and manage the sales process through a local beachside sales agent.
Eastblock took the pressure off the family members and dealt with one primary representative from the family.
The job itself was relatively straight forward and only cosmetic work was required with a minimal budget.
- Old furniture was removed for distribution between family members, given to charities and sold at action
- Awnings we removed and minor carpentry works done
- Exterior pressure washing
- Interior painting throughout to replace old colour schemes and freshen up
- Replaced curtains throughout
- Replaced carpets throughout
- Thoroughly cleaned
- Styled with rental furniture
- Minor landscaping
For a minimal amount the house was brought to the best standard it could be, a great price was achieved and exchanged prior to auction.
All the family members were thrilled at the outcome.