Change of Address
Together with the client’s solicitor, Craig/Eastblock represented the client at auction to successfully purchase their new home in Paddington. The client was in Europe at the time.
With little or no interruptions to the client’s existing busy work schedule, Eastblock’s task is to project manage the preparation of the client’s existing home for sale and provide full Vendor Advocacy services throughout the sales process.
- On arrival back into Sydney from Europe, move the client into temporary serviced accommodation.
- Coordinate the packing and removal of all home contents from the existing home into storage.
- Project Management of minor repairs, thorough painting, sanding and finishing of wooden terraces, complete styling of their current home.
- Craig interviewed and selected the agents, fully discussed options with the vendor.
- Craig worked with the agent throughout the sales process and represented the seller at the auction.
- The property was sold at auction.
- During the sales process, Eastblock managed the process of moving the vendor into their new home together with the delivery of their household furnishings which had been in temporary storage.
Result: a very happy client.
“We wanted the smoothest transition possible, and that’s exactly what we got … ”